Tuesday, May 16, 2006

hooked on you

I must confess that you got me hooked. When I discovered your existence, I have been addicted ever since. Like a moth to a flame, you got me mesmerized, hanging on every scene that unfolds before my very eyes. I could not believe that I have waited this long to appreciate another tv series! Lest you mistake this entry on a different topic, let me clarify that I am merely referring to the hottest tv show of the moment, Lost. Seriously, I find myself in tenterhooks whenever I watch this show. I savor every episode. It's my favorite show at the moment. Gawd! I can't wait for the next episode! I even surfed the website for advance reading of future episodes. I know it's a spoiler but I've only cheated for like, a few advance episodes. The best part of this show is the gorgeous hunks! I mean, cute guys in one show?! C'mon, you gotta be kidding me! I am loving it!

Reminder to self : Must get that book, The Bad Twin which is written by a fictional character based from the series...

No comments: