Saturday, November 18, 2006

clobbered

so I didn't make the cut. Big deal. I think I wasn't that serious to really deserve that elusive promotion. I'll be a hypocrite not to admit I was a bit disappointed. But hey, at least I tried. It's not the end of the world. I have a feeling I am meant to go somewhere else. Either that or I am meant for something else.

I am not having a good week either. For the first time in a long time, I have gotten some serious acne problem that just wouldn't go away. It's not just one tiny problem, mind you. It's more than one huge problem! I don't know why they sprouted all of a sudden. One even grew on my nose, of all places! Now I look like a witch but instead of a wart, I have acne. There was this one time when I thought I can feel them growing on my face, ughs! I just changed my bedsheets and all but still! And I'm not under a lot of stress nor pressure right now so that doesn't sum up. Its absolute hideousness creeps me out! It's been a week now and I have yet to see them disappear. I have been using a facial cleanser meant specifically for that and have been applying a gel as an antidote to no avail. It did reduce the swelling a bit but I'm not too happy about that either. I just want them to go away, gone for good.

No comments: