Saturday, April 07, 2007

discovery

I stumbled upon this little boutique tucked somewhere in legaspi village that sells vintage and indie clothes and accessories. I found this amazing shimmery top that I liked so much. But I was dismayed when I checked the price : it was P3,000+. I could've used my credit card right then and there but the thing was, they only accept cash. Darn! Most of their items are a bit expensive since they source out their clothes all over europe-- in fact, some items they carry are designer labels from past collections. I love the top so much that I've been dreaming about it for the past 3 days. I have been trying to restrain myself from shopping the past few weeks since I don't wanna max out my credit card. I would like to drop by to that boutique again once I have moolah to spare.

No comments: