Tuesday, March 17, 2009

i hate tuesdays

unseen forces seem to conspire against me on this particular day. Everything goes berserk. If it's not raining on my way to work, then traffic would be at a stand still. Then of course, the bus I happen to ride on seems to think it's a field trip-- not a rush hour. The driver would stop at every corner scouting for passengers. I get to the floor and I'm greeted with the buzzing noise of the floor, full to the brim with talking heads. On this particular day, it's hot-seating so I have to look for an available seat. By the time I sat down, I will only have 3 to 5 minutes to spare to set up my workstation. By this time, I feel like walking out and going back home to the comforts of my bed. Since I only have a few minutes to spare, I will not be able to read any updates in the mail. This is my normal routine, actually. I have to read any updates before I log in so that I could relay the correct info to the customers. The worst part is? I always get loooooong calls on a Tuesday. And not just long calls-- complicated ones. I hate it.

No comments: