Tuesday, June 14, 2005

one of those days huh?

tuesday morning: I have this throbbing pain in my head, the result of an interrupted sleep caused by unavoidable circumstances (and I'm not talking about a romp in the bed, nor a crazy night in a bar either) . As usual, my energy level is down this morning when I came in for work. I feel groggy and wobbly, my eyes still half-closed. Jo-Anne was grudgingly cheerful today (actually, she's always like that in the morning!). She was happily chatting with me as soon as I took my seat next to her and I couldn't grasp exactly what she was tawking about. Was I even listening to her? (I hope she doesn't read this though, he he). All I could hear was static in my head and a weird buzzing sound-- oh wait! Wasn't the buzzing sound came from the GY reps who were still busy closing sales? That must be it.

Around 11am, my head was already killing me. And yet, I didn't make an effort to take any medicine for it. I didn't even have an appetite to have lunch. I couldn't decide what to eat, anyway. All I want to do is just to hit the sack, that's all I could think of. It wasn't just last night that I didn't get enough sleep. The lack of sleep has been piling up the past couple of days. My situation at my present abode is most likely the culprit. The thought of seeing my landlady's daughter living downstairs with me with her 3 midgets and a loser of a husband just ruins my mood already. I don't even want to mention any unpalatable details anymore regarding them. I am moving out of that place after next month so the process of looking for a new place just added to my stressed nerves. Here's hoping that I would be able to get some rest tomorrow. My brain isn't functioning properly right now so I have to end this miserable soliloquy...

No comments: