Sunday, November 06, 2005

batteries not included

i have absolutely nothing significant or relevant to write since my life had been uneventful as of late. I mean, I kept waiting for something major to happen to me or even to witness a particularly interesting event/incident which would merit an entry in this blog. One would think my mind has finally gone bonkers. Maybe that is the case. That or I have nothing else to say really-- unless you want me talk nonsense like noticing for the first time while typing this entry that I haven't gotten to clipping my nails lately. Or my plan to visit the salon and have my hair done and perhaps get a facial or something, or my procrastination to set an appointment with the dentist (which reminds me, I need to get it done already). The only preoccupation I have that I could think of is when am I gonna get the next pay. Other than that, nothing as in nada. Kaput. I guess I can say that my life is kinda smooth-sailing right now ~ no turbulence to disrupt me, no earth-shattering discoveries that would wake me up from my drunken stupor-- I mean, present state of mind, no brilliant ideas, no experiments and certainly no 'prophetic' blabberings. You might wonder, perhaps this girl's mind is full of cobwebs (full of shit?) ~ or it's just rusty. Nevertheless, no one would be able to pick my brains and do mind games with me. I hate mind games anyway. Life is full of riddles already, I'd be happy to steer clear of them. Wouldn't you agree? (tie down!)

No comments: