Tuesday, June 20, 2006

just another episode

I almost came in late for work today. Do you ever have that feeling that the forces of nature seem to be against you? Well, I just experienced it today. It seemed like everything was going wrong. The driver of the tricycle I was in got into a fight with another driver just as I was nearing my destination. Then the jeepney I happened to ride was sooo damn slow, stopping at every corner to get passengers. Then I had to take a long walk to the bus stop since the jeep didn't go to the usual route this morning. And of course, I couldn't get a bus ride along edsa as always. I was tempted to hail a taxi already when lo and behold, an ayala bus came in sight! It was almost full but I took my chances and got on the bus. And when I got to the office, all the seats were taken! Of all the... I had to wait for some people to log out before I can get a damn seat. To top it off, my office tools have gone bonkers. I couldn't seem to log into the system. I have to wait for some directive from the NY office! Just another reason why I don't like tuesdays. . . sigh!

No comments: