Monday, June 26, 2006

playuh

so my beau just gave me this spanking new mp3 player the other day. I must say that I am quite satisfied with it, given the fact that it was a replacement from the original thing he wanted to give me. I almost threw a fit when he showed me the first one. To say the least, I didn't like it. I know I may sound like a beyotch for being so picky and petty about the whole thing but I thought what he picked that time wasn't practical since I could only download a few songs. It wasn't even user-friendly to say the least. Sure it has an FM radio, a voice recorder and such but I figured it wasn't all worth it. I didn't get the value for what it's worth. So I refused to take it. But the other day, he returned the damn useless mp3 to the seller and replaced it with a new one, a better one. And I'm happy with it. I must admit though that I am not a gadget freak. So I am not really updated when it comes to the latest gadgets or gizmos. I'd be totally lost without a manual, he he he. I haven't really mastered the operations of my new mp3 player but it's not rocket science either, so... And just so you know, I am not a high-maintenance girlfriend so I value what my boyfriend gave me.

No comments: