Friday, March 11, 2005

shitty morning

i have issues-- and that, my friend, has been clear to me right from the start. The very thing that I (grudgingly) have to admit even to myself. And that is one of the reasons why we can't seem to see eye-to-eye about a lot of things... I realized that my inability and ineptness to handle certain aspects of a relationship makes me ill-equipped to be in a relationship in the first place. I guess I could've clued you in about whatever issues I have. But I have persevered-- and rather convinced myself that all of these are just part of being in a relationship. Therefore, it's normal. I don't claim to have expertise in relationships. I only abide by what I feel and think is right. The thing is, I wish you would be open-minded enough to understand and eventually accept all of me (deficiencies and all), the same thing that I am trying to do for you. I know I may act childish and immature sometimes. I have a stubborn streak, yes I very well admit that. I guess I was just used to handling everything myself, not depending on anyone. I hate it when everything doesn't go the way I expect them to be. I know, I know. I should've made it clear to you. I just hate admitting my faults, a thing that I am starting to realize is relatively important if I want to make this relationship work. I feel so shitty everytime we fight. It seems that I just couldn't keep my mouth shut. That way, we didn't have to fight. I never said it's easy to be me...

No comments: