Tuesday, July 19, 2005

eye candy

last saturday when I rode a jeepney going home, I chanced upon two schoolgirl passengers seated across from me. It would've been uneventful if not for the two girls canoodling right before my eyes. I didn't realize they were a couple, not until one of them (the skinny one) tenderly stroked her partner's face. It was then that I noticed the other girl's arm were wrapped around her companion's waist like any lover would do. They were so sweet with each other. It made me smile secretly. You know it's very rare that I get to see lesbian couples (even gay) doing PDA without a care in the world. Funny because it wasn't gross, in fact, it was actually nice of those 2 girls to openly show their affection to each other, and they were high school girls at that!

Now here's another story: one time, when I was quietly having my lunch at KFC, a few floors down my office, this twentysomething girl decided to share seats with me. That was okay since she looked decent enough to me. I didn't mind her that much for awhile, but I've noticed that she glanced at my I.D. and asked me if I work in PS, so I politely said yes. Then she asked me if I handle customer service so I told her I'm actually in sales (she wouldn't know the difference anyway). Then she started asking more questions, whether I am being paid a basic salary or thru commissions. Then she asked the ultimate question: how much am i being paid by PS? I was thinking like, whoa! hold on a minute here, I don't know you, why would you ask me such a personal question? I was already irritated so I just replied: "Oh, you have to go ask HR about it!" That silenced her. Nosy people!

No comments: