Wednesday, September 28, 2005

all nonsense

i really don't understand the concept behind Pinoy Big Brother... I tried watching the show one lazy day and I just got bored to tears. Five minutes into the show and I was like, 'Okay so what's the big deal?' The show is a total bore! Sorry if I offend the sensibilities of PBB fans. I don't find it fascinating at all to see these young fine creatures going around the house doing domestic stuff. I could find other productive things to do or watch a more interesting show. Watching PBB is like, 'nakiki-usyoso sa kapitbahay' which is really not my thing in the first place. I might as well spy on my neighbors if that is the case. Sure, the show's contestants are good-looking but that's about spells the difference. The show is all hype and publicity, no substance. Once again, this only proves the never-ending fascination of pinoys on other people who don't seem to know how to mind their own business. To quote a line from a classic movie, 'Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!'

No comments: