Tuesday, September 06, 2005

positively passive

...and so I'm back from my rest day. Nothing grand happened you see. I spent it merely hibernating (except maybe the time when the pipes bursted and I was hosed with dirty water). My boyfriend was out of the house most of the time the past few weeks and I never get to spend quality time with him. He's always catching a flight to numerous business trips within the country. Being an architect who foresees landscape projects nowadays, I guess he has to see loads of 'landscapes' all over the country. By the time he gets back from one those trips, he's too exhausted already and almost always preoccupied with work stuff to be doing anything else with me. Don't get me wrong, I am not one of those clingy girlfriends who would just pine away for their boyfriends when they're not around. I do like my own space sometimes. In fact, I get irritable when I see my boyfriend around all the time. I merely want to spend some time with him whenever possible, go out watch a movie or something. Sometimes being together, we just end up fighting over something so unbelievably nonsense. I guess I can't do anything about it. Today he's off to Ilocos for god knows how long. My days are so uneventful, it has become a routine so much so that I want to break the monotony, so help me god...

No comments: