Tuesday, September 13, 2005

hollywood dream

i had a funny dream last night. I found myself in the middle of a grassland, in the open field where there was a war going on. A war you say? Yes it was a war indeed! There were soldiers all around me and I was with several girls trying desperately to hide from all those flying bullets and missiles. I think I was wearing a school uniform of some sort. And just when you think that was the only piece of action, think again! Tom Cruise appeared in the middle of nowhere dressed in combat trying to help us find cover from those bullets and missiles. Next thing I know, the setting changed and he was sitting across the dining table from me looking kinda pooped but still devastating and just having some small talk about our relationship(?!). Apparently, he came to see me right after the war. How sweet! So now I have a premonition that I am going to end up marrying Tom Cruise, har har! Yeah right!

No comments: