Friday, January 27, 2006

book of revelations

some revelations have occured to me today :


1) it's still money that makes the world go round~ after all, we're still living in a material world (go ask Madonna);

2) the philippine diaspora is continuously growing ~ year after year after year... (you get the point);

3) politics is still the name of the game ~ and it will never change;

4) politicians will forever be greedy with power & money;

5) I have lost all enthusiasm about life in general (dunno how it happened);

6) I have mellowed in some ways (uh...);

7) I can describe my social life in one word : zilch;

8) I missed spending time with my closest friends;

9) I missed going out on a shopping spree;


10) I am full of ideas, but they are just that ~ ideas;

11) I still don't care what other people think;

12) I have become a lot more jaded, moreso about other people's perception of happiness (what I'd like to call 'kababawan');

13) people can be sooo naive about a lot of things;

14) people just don't know where to draw the line;

15) the world hasn't stopped turning just because you're not having the time of your life...

No comments: