Saturday, January 07, 2006

slumber bummer

i slept badly today. My neighbor's toddler was sort of running & jumping around outside my window screaming at the top of his lungs trying to get my attention just so he can tell me that I should be awake in the daytime and not asleep. Kids. What do they know about call center jobs? Then there's that episode with my boyfriend who was checking up on me while he's boarding the plane for another one of his numerous business trips. Such a workaholic. He travels so frequently that philippine airlines already awarded him as an elite member of their frequent flyer miles program. But I'm digressing... anyway, I'm at work now and miraculously, I don't feel drowsy at all. 'Must be an overload of that frappucino I had earlier this evening. But the night is still young, so who knows? I'm usually cranky when I don't get enough sleep ~ or my sleep is rudely interrupted. So even a soft beep on my mobile rouses me from my oblivion, and so I unceremoniously lashed out at my boyfriend this morning for the sudden interruption. My words must've stung since he never texted me nor called me the whole day. Poor guy! I didn't mean to be such a bitch. I'll make it up to him when he gets back...

No comments: