Friday, July 06, 2007

carpe diem

If you have a 'carpe diem' moment, a chance to be spontaneous for one day, what would it be? Mine is listed below :

1. Drop whatever I'm doing in the office and just walk out.
2. Tell my boss exactly what I think of him/her.
3. Take a nice bubble bath.
4. Eat a lot of ice cream in all possible flavors.
5. Eat a lot of cake in all possible flavors.
6. Bungee jump.
7. Learn to play the violin.
8. Learn to play the piano.
9. Take dancing lessons, preferably salsa.
10. Participate in a pie-eating contest.
11. Audition for a rock band.
12. Audition for a play (preferably a role in Rent or any Shakespeare play).
13. Learn to skydive.
14. Publish my own book.
15. Build a school.
16. Travel.
17. Bathe in the fountain fully clothed.
18. Participate in car racing.
19. Participate in an archeological explorations.
20. Go treasure-hunting.

. . . and then some :

21. Enroll in an art class
22. Make my own perfume
23. Enroll in pottery-making
24. Purchase an island
25. Discover the fountain of youth
26. Invent something
27. Put up my own restaurant
28. Purchase a 2-bedroom condo unit
29. Ride off into the sunset with the man of my dreams.
30. Tell the man of my dreams that I love him, that he's 'The One'.

No comments: