Friday, May 13, 2005

unexpected

and so, during my supposed rest day, a colleague sent me a message informing me of the impending transfer of account. After my initial shock and self-doubt, I thought maybe it's a good idea, a welcome change. It could've been worse, you know. I've been stagnant in this account for a year now, maybe it's time to move on, move to greener pastures that is. I don't know the details yet, I'm still gathering data. In retrospect, I had fun staying in this account. I have learned a lot of things and gained friends along the way. Maybe it's about time to say goodbye to this account. If I stay longer, who knows if I would still enjoy my stay? Or if I'd still be welcome...

1 comment:

aNaNDa said...

i heard that you'll be transferring to another account...
won't be seeing you anymore..
well, all the best in life and LOVE....