Sunday, May 15, 2005

you had me at hello

so it was all for nothing... I wasn't part of the 'exodus' team (thank you jayna for the term) after all. My name was taken off the list of those people who would be transferring to another account. After three days of torturing myself thinking what would my life be in that account and whether I would be willing enough to make changes, someone finally told me it's not gonna happen. So it pays to have a not-so-clean record eh? It's just sad that some friends were chosen (irene, mayie & bernie). I mean, it would probably be a good thing and a welcome change for some but I wouldn't be able to see them anymore, and to think you've spent most of your time with these people, you never imagined something like this will happen. Well, PS pulled another surprise once again, and this time it's for real. Maybe it's all for the best. Who knows, they'll be back sooner than you can say 'boo!'

No comments: