Sunday, January 16, 2005

emotional

last night when I got home from work, I cried for no reason at all. I was feeling down in the dumps. I dunno, maybe I was just being emotional. Sometimes crying is an outlet to release tension and stress . Maybe I just felt stressed and distressed the past couple of weeks... I once had a work colleague who was having a hard week and by Friday, after calling it a day, she just burst into tears. At first, we thought she made a big booboo in the office. I thought then she was crying because she remembered her ex-boyfriend. When she calmed down and was a bit pacified, she did confess that she just had to cry to release all the tension she felt for the whole week. We sighed our relief. It was indeed a very stressful week for all of us. Come to think of it, it's actually good to let it all out. It makes you feel better... I felt better last night after giving a good cry.

No comments: