Thursday, February 03, 2005

prophecies?

now, this is really the weirdest dream I have had so far! I took a nap early this afternoon prior to coming to work today. My dream took me to the ancient times-- the time of Jesus Christ Himself! Anyway, I was some kind of a preacher (?) and that my current boyfriend was a highly regarded 'prophet' of some sort-- almost equal to Jesus! And his son, David was actually there too and he was with me along with a multitude of people who were following me on a mystical journey! My boyfriend was some kind of a Chosen One-- whatever that means! I was on a journey to meet another 'prophet' who happened to be none other than. . . Jackie Chan! Can you believe that?! He was dressed like a Chinese man similar to the 17th century nobleman. It was almost a set from one of his action movies. But the mood was actually somber. It was a period of chaos and unrest, which I can't possibly describe. It was like something really big is going to happen.
so what does this dream tell me? that I have a potential to become a leader, religious or not? Does it connote something about my present state of affairs? My personal relationship with Jesus? Does it tell me of my spiritual side? And what about my boyfriend as a prophet? Is he worthy of his "title"? That dream was actually intertwined with evilness-- and there was an instance where I saw the sinister side of him when his face suddenly contorts into something grotesque and menacing. To be honest, I really don't know what to make of this dream. Hell, I don't even know how to interpret it! Maybe it was a manifestation of what I feel about the present state of my faith-- and Christianity as a whole. . . Or maybe because I just finished reading too much about the history of Christianity as reflected in my book, 'Holy Blood, Holy Grail.'

2 comments:

aNaNDa said...

there are days that i'm good and there are days that are damn *bleep, bleep...

Bianny said...

what a dream! my goodness,akala ko ako lang ang paranormal hehehe.